i A Time and a Place...

Friday, July 01, 2005

Donna Says I Needed To...

Change back to my other template. She likes it better and Chico the Wonder Dog likes it better and they say (she says-he looks)it is cheerier than the black.

Besides, I have a black one, "In Dreams," and two of the same color is confusing. Now I have to re-do everything; the links and all the rest. Now I can resume linking my story, "A Detective Story."

I might not have as many friends now as I did before I left a comment on a fellows' blog. I enjoy reading his posts, by and large, but I felt I also needed to be honest.

Enough of that. Now I have to get my music ready for a Fourth of July show here at the park. And finish re-doing this blog.

Later...

3 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Hey Jim-- I knew it was you all along-- you can run but you can't hide, haha! I like this one better. The black is hard to read, especially with red or bright green type, at least for my eyes. And the links to the detective story are good ;)

7:48 PM  
Blogger Ca... said...

I know! I can't hide from the good guys! Have you finished chapter six yet? Nice to hear from you!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Stratu said...

Glad to see you got the old wallpaper back up. Donna and Chico were right!

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home