i A Time and a Place...: I Got Tagged...

Monday, April 24, 2006

I Got Tagged...

"I just might tag a friend of mine that writes quite well and enjoys talking about himselve"

That is a direct quote from my friend, Sandy, the guy who tagged me. So to lend credence to his statement (or suggestion) that I like to write a lot about my self, I added a couple extra onto the end of the 10. If I knew I'd live to be at least a hundred years old, I'd add some more but I guess I'd better not push it!

Ten (or more) Things That I Enjoy!


1. It makes me happy to share things with my wife. Just about anything I can think of.

2. Blogging makes me happy. I love to share opinions and information with others.

3. I enjoy working in my web sites and writing my life story (my journal) and my book, “A Detective Story.”

4. I enjoy panning for gold.

5. I love to fish.

6. I enjoy kicking back with my friends.

7. I love being an arm chair quarterback for all kinds of sports (except basketball), particularly professional boxing and kick-boxing.

8. I love my wife and me singing together and donating our time to entertain old people.

9. I t makes me happy to write songs and poems.

10. I thoroughly enjoy talking long distance to my kids, my sisters and spending time with my big brother.

11. And number 11, I enjoy “looking at” (talking to and listening to) Chico the Wonder Dog. (I have to “look at” him because dogs can’t talk)

12. Oh, yeah, I enjoy going out to Home Town Buffet with mi espousa (a little Spanish lingo there) for lunch.

13. Right now I am enjoying learning Castilian –Spanish. Next it’ll be German then French.

14. etc,-etc,- and, oh yes, Did I mention etc?


Sacoftomatoes, I don't know if you're into this sort of thing but, in case you are, "You've Been Tagged!"



Later...

5 Comments:

Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Oh CA - the tagging is just going on all over the place! I am trying to learn Spanish with my daughters - they are remembering the vocabulary MUCH better than I. ;-)

10:34 PM  
Blogger Ca... said...

Hola, Monicar. Como esta usted? Buenos dias-er-buenas tardes e buenas noches. Encantado. Soy el Senor Jim-Soy de Red Bluff,de California, de Unidos Estados de Norte America. Savvy usted?

I hope I haven't sworn!

3:24 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

Do you have a green card senor?

8:01 PM  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Hey - we're working on colores and animales!

Buenos Noches is good night, right?

I know how to say little pigs!!

Cochinitas.

As I said - the girls are MUCH better than I! :-D

8:40 PM  
Blogger pappy said...

OK I guess I'm it. you know I love those word verifcation things. I write them down just to see if they ever repeat.
Ulterieur,
Pappy

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home