i A Time and a Place...: <i><b><font color=#ff0000>Figured It Out...</i></b></font>

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Figured It Out...

Well, thanks but I figured it out for myself. All I had to do is go the right place and click the right button. It was somewhere in the settings section; I forget where now...

Right now I have to finish getting my music together for the big 4th bash. We will only entertain for an hour or so but Donna wants to have enough songs to last 26 hours, just in case. She says, "Who knows; maybe a talent scout from Nashville will come by and hear us and want to sign us to a 13 year recording contract at $179,000 a session and a guaranteed 27 sessions a year. (provided we wish to have that many) Each session will be an hour long and record two songs which, by the way, are my own compositions.

I'd better get busy now. It was quieter earlier when Donna was shopping, practicing for our first payday.
I said, "Honey, don't you think you should wait for the first payday for the first session; for the first talent scout from Nashville; for the first contract to be offered and accepted by us and agreed upon by the whole shebang? You know, wait for something to happen?"
She assurred me she has all the confidence in the world in us.

I guess I'd better get some of that confidence now myself; I need it to make sure I can make enough money to pay for the new Cadillac SUV and houseboat Donna picked up this afternoon.

By the way, does anyone know the phone number of a talent scout in Nashville? I think I should go ahead and make a call, just in case.
Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home