i A Time and a Place...: Little Black Box...

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Little Black Box...

Here's a little tidbit for your information!

Subject: Black Box Recorders

The National Transportation Safety Board recently divulged
they had covertly funded a project with U.S. auto makers
for the past five years, whereby the auto makers were
installing black box voice recorders in four-wheel drive pickup
trucks and SUV's in an effort to determine, in fatal accidents,
the circumstances in the last moments before the crash.

They were not surprised to find in 44 of the 50 states the
recorded last words of drivers in 61.2 percent of fatal crashes
were, "Oh, Sh**!"

But the states of Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Arkansas,
Alabama, Louisiana and Kentucky were different, where 89.3 percent
of the final words were, "Hold my beer, I'm gonna try somethin."

Later...

6 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

Ok, I'll bite. What do they say in the other 4 states?

3:36 PM  
Blogger Ca... said...

'duh'

6:27 PM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Funny.

New template? You must be bored again.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Ca... said...

No, my other template stopped publishing much of the html I tried to use. It wouldn't make bold and sometimes italics and font size and other aspects of html. I couldn't figure out why not.

6:45 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

Jim just say's "duh" to my comment, but fails to mention that the last part of his post was not originally posted.

I'm sure he meant "duh" because he forgot to add it until later and not that I was to dumb to read it.

But then again......

10:12 AM  
Blogger J C said...

Sorry. I didn't know the post hadn't all posted. I was being funny because I thought you were being funny. No offense intended.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home