i A Time and a Place...: It's Been a While...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's Been a While...

...since I wrote in this blog. Mi Espousa, La Donna d'el Nebraska, (a little Mex Lingo here) and I discovered You Tube and we have been having a ball with it,- making and posting videos on it. ('er..- me making the videos and posting them,-she, starring in many of them)

It's so much fun that I have talked her into singing a couple of my favorite songs for the videos, "Back This Way Again," and "It's Over." I never would have thought I'd actually enjoy hearing anyone besides myself sing these two particular songs since they are my very favorites! Just shows to go ya!

It's fun but very time consuming. I bought a video editing application on the net and found out I now, also, have access to about twenty or thirty more video and audio editing app's! It's fun to try to use them but, I must say, I am so thick headed, it's really hard for me to understand how to work many of them. (and Donna won't even try to use them- she's a prima-donna - big star and all!) But I think I'm getting the hang of it finally.

I'm working on one now that will have scene changes, fades in and out with special effects and the like. It'll show us doing different things, acting out scenes that are supposed to indicate we are splitting the proverbial sheet, as it were, with a sound track dubbed in of me singing, "It's Over," in the background. It's fun doing it! I just hope it turns out at least near decent!

I helped my niece put together a blog; her first attempt at blogging, and she is having trouble getting starting on it. Maybe some of you could go over and say hello and sort of welcome her to blog world!

She'll probably shoot me for this but, what the hey, you only live onest!

Well, (I say that a lot) keep an eye on us here and at JC and Donna Lee and we'll try to stay interesting!(or at least, get interesting)

And, as Chico the Wonder Dog would look,(dogs have to 'look', you know because they can't talk), "Oh, well!"

Later...

4 Comments:

Blogger tweetey30 said...

Went by to say hello to your niece and i am glad to hear you are doing you tube now also.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Ca... said...

Thanks for going by and saying hello. She's not used to things like blogging so she might whup me for telling about her. But I think she will really enjoy herself when (if) she gets a few friends to blog with.

I sure hope you can find a job that'll work out for you. I know how the money crunch is. I'd like to visit my sister in Texas (she might not be long for this world after having several strokes and a massive heart attack)but it'll cost more than a thousand bucks just for the gas to there and back. Super bummer!! Oh, well. I guess the Lord will provide. (and our welfare check for six big ones from Uncle Sam will help, too!)

3:49 PM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Glad you are having fun with U-Tube.

How do you get to JC's blog from here?

2:29 AM  
Blogger Ca... said...

Thanks. We are having a blast on You Tube!

JC's link is on this blog. It's."Tell It Like It Is."

http://fourplex.blogspot.com/

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home