i A Time and a Place...: Today's Another Day...

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Today's Another Day...

I just left a new friend over at Daytona Franks'Newsroom place at My Fox-Orlando. We had conversations about political things, mainly the presidential campaigns. He was very pleasant to talk with and I sort of hated to leave that blog but I've had it with talking about people who are so stupid they will vote for a really bad man as president. That will, as it were, be their problem and one they will not enjoy!

Barack Obama is a really bad, racist person and it'll start to show in a few months. You people who are still working for a living will notice it first, when the first tax increase begins at the end of Bush's term.

To me, being on social security, it might not matter much. I hope not and I sincerely hope I never have a reason to say,"I told you so." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I hope I have made myself clear.

Anyhow, there will be no more political posts on this blog!

Mi Espousa, La Donna d'el Nebraska (a little mex lingo here) and I will once again, tomorrow, play music for and entertain old folks (some older than us )at the Senior Citizens Nutrition Center in Anderson, aka, Frontier Hall.

And I have to make another video for JC and Donna Lee, You Tube.

Anyhow, I'll see you all again tomorrow. Until then, Adieu,au revoir, hasta la vista, adios, auf Wedersehn, so long, good bye and ta ta.

Later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Malinda777 said...

Jim:

Thanks...you left a kind comment over at BWH's blog :)

You mentioned Red Bluff. My husband is from Redding, and his parents' and our dear friend passed a while back and I wondered if you knew him, Jake Jacobs.

He was special to us, to some others, you loved him or hated him I guess :)...just thought it cool you were from Red Bluff and I wanted to thank you for being kind ;)

I don't blame you for no more political posts...we're all in for a long ride and I'm just going to hang on and keep doing what I do and live through.

I lived through Jimmy Carter on a poor dirt cotton farm in West Texas, I'm pretty sure I still have the stamina to live through Obama too :)

10:41 PM  
Blogger Ca... said...

Malinda 777, Thanks for coming by. I grew up in Modesto, the Little Okie east side Airport District. Then I moved to Redding. The name, Jake Jacobs, doesn't ring a bell.

You mentioning living on a "...poor dirt cotton farm in West Texas..."made me remember:

When I was 14, I went to Snyder, Texas, to work for my brother-in-law in the oil patch. To make a long story short, I became acquainted with a family from Cash, Arkansas and became so close to them that I went to Arkansas with them. We moved into a four room cabin on a cotton patch and the whole family (seven including me) sharecropped.
I left in a hurry with my guitar and a paper bag filled with my change of clothes early one morning, after the old man, R E Johnson, began to tell me what a great wife his twelve year old daughter would be for me. 'oops' I wasn't finished growing up yet.'chuckle'

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home