i A Time and a Place...: I Need Some Advice...

Monday, October 10, 2005

I Need Some Advice...

I would like to know how I can substitute one font style; ie, Courier, for Lucida Calligraphy within a single sentence. I haven't been able to find out how to do that in the usual html how-to sites, such as Web Monkey, for instance.

I did learn how to change the entire font style of the template (or parts of it) but not how to do it on a word to word and sentence to sentence basis.

Any suggestions?

Later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Stratu said...

I don't think you can do that, only change into italics or bold.
Actually, maybe you can do it, but I just don't know how to do it. Yes, that is a possibility, I'll admit.

6:35 AM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

When you figure it out, post it so I can know.

The only folks I see doing that stuff are running wordpress.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home