i A Time and a Place...: Once Again It's Time...

Friday, April 04, 2008

Once Again It's Time...

...to entertain the 'old' folks. Today Mi Espousa (a little Mex lingo here) and I will go to Anderson to the senior hall and pick and sing for the elderly. (and any other who attend)

It's always fun there and we are happy to do it.

For any of you who have never heard of us, we're JC and Donna Lee, entertainer extraordinaries; singers, dancers and tellers of an occasional blond joke. (There are so many it's pretty easy)

For the newbies,(et al) I have signed up for a You Tube site and will, in the not too distant future, post a video of JC and Donna Lee doing their thing. When I get the video on there, I'll post the link and you all can enjoy the outstanding performance we will give!..-'whheewwoooh'..

Anyhoo, I'd best go now. It's time to hit the road Jack and don't look back! 'oops'...off again I go--I cain't hep it!

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home