i A Time and a Place...: Here We Go Again...

Friday, June 27, 2008

Here We Go Again...

Today is another,"Entertain the old folks," day. We'll be at the Frontier Hall Senior Citizen Center in Anderson this morning from about 10:30 to 11:45 entertaining the old folks. Some of them are older than we are!'chuckle'

We're sure having fun with our YouTube web site. We have ten videos there now. Seven of the are my own songs. Donna Did,"Besame Mucho," and I did,"Throw Your Arms 'Round This Honky Tonk Man," and "Lonely Wine."

One of my songs, "Just This Side of Nashville," a trucking song, got a five star rating! I don't know who rated it. They don't tell me who rates the songs.

If you go to JC and Donna Lee and listen to our songs, do us a favor and rate them. I know they sound quite amateur but the stories are pretty good. I don't really care if you rate them good or bad or in the middle somewhere. I'd just like to know which are the most popular.

Well, (I say that a lot) I'd best blow this joint. It's about time to head over to the giant, celebrity filled auditorium and perform! Come on by if you're in the neighborhood and we'll pick a tune for you!

Later...

3 Comments:

Blogger tweetey30 said...

Have fun guys. Enjoy yourselves. Have a wonderful weekend.

9:48 AM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

Joining YouTube has been a my "to-do" list for quite a while. I'm an occasional lurker there, but I'd love to post some videos if I ever figure out how to edit my videos.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Ca... said...

Thanks, Tweety! You, too!

tshsmom, here is a website of video and audio editing app's I use. http://avs4you.com/ I bought one of these (Video Converter) and the rest were free. I use mostly the video converter and the Video Remaker. Also, Windows Movie Maker is pretty good free editor but then the videos have to be converted to AVI or a format YouTube will accept for upload. It is fun. We really enjoy it and, as you can see, we're very relaxed about it. None of ours were produced by Mary Tyler Moore or directed by Clint Eastwood or John Ford.'yuk'

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home