i A Time and a Place...: I Guess It's Time...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Guess It's Time...

I guess it's time for me to tell what I see in the magnificent painting below.

I see Nessie, the Loch Ness Monster, at the top right, looking backward toward the left and, if you look to the right of Nessies' head, attached is a body which makes Nessie the Afleck goose pointed left.

Just below Nessie is Mercury, the messenger of the gods running toward the right.

Along the center/right I see the front parts of a man running toward the right with a black, evil cloud trying to engulf him.

Behind the cloud are three evil spooks pushing the cloud toward the right.

At the top, left is a dog leaning slightly forward in a begging, sitting position and at the left center is a pointy headed pigs face.

There are several more possibles but (and you'll get a kick out of this) when I asked Mi Espousa, La Donna d'el Nebraska (a little Mex lingo for 'Donna, my wife')the artist who painted this masterpiece, what it is, she said, “ As anyone can see, it is a tree with the wind blowing it's limbs toward the left."

"Of course," I answered quickly with a knowing smile, "Anyone can see that! Great job!"

Later…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home