i A Time and a Place...: <font color=#339900>Saint Pattys Day Special,-'Danny Boy'...</font color>

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Saint Pattys Day Special,-'Danny Boy'...


I was over at Grizz Moms' web site and saw she posted the words to the song, "Danny Boy," so I am posting it as done by the Master, Roy Orbison, the best it can be done. ("And who better than an Irishman such as myself would know," says I, sipping on a cup of Irish whiskey while dancing an Irish Jig)
Happy Saint Patricks Day!

Enjoy!

Later...

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for posting this!!

...You're right, Roy Orbison is "The Master"....

11:05 AM  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Nice, CA! Hope you had a nice St Paddy's day.

5:02 PM  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

That was great CA. Thanks for sharing. Hope you two have a wonderful weekend. I have to work all weekend.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Ca... said...

Thank you folks for your comments. Roy Orbison did such an outstanding job with this sing and video, I just had to post it. Happy St Patty's Day to each of you!

11:23 AM  
Blogger jel said...

hey Ca, how are ya doing?

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home