i A Time and a Place...: <font color=#ff0000>Candidate For Republican President for 2008...</font>

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Candidate For Republican President for 2008...

OK, folks, where do we go for a candidate for the next presidental election? How about Senator Fred Thompson? I think he's worth looking at.

Go to the link above and check him out. And he's doing pretty well with 'Law and Order.'

I think he is pretty Conservative about the right issues. He might make a good Republican President and he has appeal.He looks good on camera.

Whatta you think? Let me know...

Later...

2 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

Senator Fred Thompson would be a good choice. I'm waiting to see who starts jockeying for the spot. When and how they do it can tell me a lot about that person.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

It will be interesting to see. I like Fred Thompson - actually I know nothing of his politics but I enjoy watching him on TV.

I will follow your link and will hopefully get a better understanding of where the man stands.

Thanks!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home