i A Time and a Place...: It's Time...

Thursday, August 18, 2005

It's Time...

Well, today's the day! I have to go to the dentist and have a crown put on one of my teeth. I'll be happy to get it over with. Maybe then I won't have to be as careful as I did with the temporary cap that is on the tooth now.

By the way, I sent Mr Loobz a link to a very interesting site about an event in his home of Singapore. It just goes to show that people can find good uses for a just about anything nowadays!

Later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Goat Almighty said...

it was on the local news. i dont know, i just feel that in pursuit to be no 1 in everything in the world, we sometimes resort to ridiculous things.

rolleyes.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Ca... said...

I know. Remember, though, some people drink their own; they say it helps them to lose weight. 'gag.-' I know it'd help me...I'd be so busy up-chucking I wouldn't have time to eat!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home