i A Time and a Place...: An Actual Black American...Worth a Look...

Sunday, October 23, 2005

An Actual Black American...Worth a Look...

I was so impressed with the article by Reverend Peterson, I am posting a link on both my blogs.

While perusing blogs this a m, I chanced upon an article in one that I feel deserves a closer look. It's an honest observation by a man (Reverend Peterson) who obviously doesn't realize he is an "African-American."

He doesn't say so himself but reading his article and observations of the victims of the Katrina hurricane, it becomes obvious he doesn't consider himself to be one of the "African-American" victims, instead (like the rest of us) just a concerned American. How refreshing!

Later...

BTW: I sent him a 'thank you' note for the article.

3 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

Can you imagine the uproar if a white person said what he did? Nevermind that he is right on the money.

If you or I say that, we are bigots.
I bet he is being called "The white mans lackey or uncle tom". That's usually the response of so called "Black Leaders" to the truth.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Ca... said...

So true-so true! The 49ers scored!

10:56 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

The only reason San Francisco has a football team is to give them a reason to feel some guys butt.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home