i A Time and a Place...: I'll Give It A Try...

Monday, January 09, 2006

I'll Give It A Try...


Well, I'm not having a lot of luck selling my travel trailer on the internet website where it's listed so I think I'll try something else. I mean, I have about five websites myself so why not list it on a couple of them.

Here's the first:

2004 Fleetwood Prowler 29 foot Travel Trailer. It's like brand new. We made a six thousand mile trip to Texas and Nebraska and back and a couple of short trips to central California. It has about seven thousand miles on it.

It's loaded with just about everything you could want on it. We owe about 21,500 bucks or so on it. It's the only thing we make payments on now and we'll let it go for the payoff. Anyone interested, let me know.

I got a call on my cell phone a couple of days ago. It was Mike, he said, and he wanted to know if I still had a travel trailer for sale. My heart lept up into my throat! I told him I did and did he want to buy it. He said no, he wanted to sell it.
I told him I was the one who wanted to sell it. He asked if I had it listed with the sales place (he called it by name) where it's listed and I said yes, I did.
He asked me if I'd had any action on it and I said no, I hadn't.

Then he said he wanted to do me a favor and sell it for me. I told him to go ahead and he said he'd need a hundred and thirty nine bucks first.I told him I didn't want to spend anymore money to sell it since I'd already paid a hundred and eighty nine bucks to get it sold and hadn't had any luck.

I asked him how he'd sell it for me and he said he'd list it on a different RV sales site; Classy RV and he said it'd sell within two weeks. I told him to go ahead, and when it sold in two weeks, I'd give him the hundred and thirty nine bucks. I told him if it sold I'd give him two hundred and thirty nine bucks.
He said he'd have to have the money first. I thanked him for calling and hung up.

These guys have nerve if nothing else. They just don't give me much credit for sense. I guess he couldn't understand that he was asking me to do what I just got through doing; pay for nothing.

Well, folks, here it is. If anyone out there wants it for what I owe on it, let me know.

If you want the trailer, I'll sell you my pickup, too. It's a 2003 3/4 Dodge 4 door short bed with a Cummins diesel engine with 5 speed transmission and a jake brake.

I owe about 21,500 or so on the trailer and I'll take 40,000 bucks for both of them. You couldn't do any better than that.

Well, anyhow, let me know.

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home