i A Time and a Place...: It Is Way Past Time...

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It Is Way Past Time...

I don't usually post about political things in this blog but I feel I must this time. The price of oil is now over $90.00 dollars and our President still refuses to try anything to get relief for us, the citizens of his Country.

Folks, you need to do something! Call the White House and complain and send e-mails to the President, Vice President and all your Representatives and Senators insisting they do something to stop the ridiculous escalation of the price of oil to us!

George Bush could open ANWAR to exploration and drilling tomorrow by Executive Order and no one could stop him!

At 10:00 a m tomorrow, President Bush could look into the TV cameras and tell the world,"ANWAR is now open so start drilling!" and at 10:01 we could start getting our own oil.

But he won't do it unless we the people insist! He's afraid he'll offend the Saudis and the rest of the Muslims who want us dead!

That, also, goes for off shore and Gulf of Mexico where the Mexicans have already tapped into the biggest oil pool we know of. If you don't force him to act, the Mexicans will get all the oil and we will continue financing Iran's nuclear project.

That's about it. I am really sorry I voted for Mr Bush. If I had it to do over, I'd vote for Kerry! He's a stinking liar but probably not a coward like Mr Bush! That's the way it is!

PS: George Bush IS NOT A TEXAN! I'M A TEXAN!

lATER...

4 Comments:

Blogger tweetey30 said...

AMEN CA. You are so right. My husband drives for a living and you should see the gas prices for his truck. Yikes really. Diesal fuel is terrible in prices.

9:53 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

I can't believe you would vote for Kerry. If you do vote democratic, than you'll get the government you deserve.

You'll be taxed so highly for hillarycare that you wont be able to buy gas or diesel at any price.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Ca... said...

I already got the government I deserve with the price of gasoline almost tripled since the Democrat, George Bush, took office. And a national deficit close to bankruptcy for this country because of a president who never saw a spending bill he didn't love!

And I didn't say anything about Hilary. But anyone will be better than Bush! It's Thompson for me next. I think.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I think I like Thompson, too. I'm still watching them. Never the Hildebeast for me...;-)

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home