i A Time and a Place...: Well, Here We Are...

Monday, October 15, 2007

Well, Here We Are...

I guess our trip to Texas will have to wait for another time. When Donnas' sister, Janice, very generously shared her bad cold with Donna and then Donna was nice enough to share it with me, the fat was in the fire, so to speak.

This cold must be of exceptionally good quality and must love us very much because it is determined to stick around as long as possible.

A lady friend called yesterday and let us know she was filling in for us in the music department at Pioneer Hall, the senior nutrition center in Anderson. I'm glad of that. Those old people (some as old as 71 and more) really need their entertainment. The boss lady there told me that Mi Espousa, La Donna d'el Nebraska (a little Mex lingo there) could have the music playing position back whenever we got back (they love us) so now we have to determine when we want to once again begin entertaining our elderly friends.

I told Jo to go ahead and play for them this coming Friday and maybe Donna and I would start the next Friday. I sorta miss some of our friends from there. This one couple who just had their 50th wedding anniversary a few weeks ago are almost always there.(Here is a picture of their cake)We owe them a lunch.

Well, there are the facts as I know them. You can or may do with them whatever you will or wish. I'll resume later as new events occur.

Have a nice and profitable day or week or month or year or even life, whichever is applicable.

Later...

3 Comments:

Blogger tweetey30 said...

Hope you feel better soon. I hate colds. It doesnt matter when I get one. Just get better and go back to playing for your friends. They miss you too I bet more than you know and beautiful cake.

9:55 AM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Have lots of orange juice and eat you peppers! Just not at the same time. That doesn't taste so great.

7:00 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

Yes peppers are good! It helps to get out in the fresh air too. Jack Daniels works well too.

You should take up golf and walk the course with me sometime.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home