i A Time and a Place...: Well, We Done It...

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Well, We Done It...


and it was fun. Now we're headed for Redding for a jam session.

(This is Donna and me doing what we do best...er'..second best-maybe third)

I'm taking my guitar and my bass, in case no one else brings a bass guitar.

When Mi Espousa (a little Mex lingo there) or I sing, I'll play the guitar (cause it's easier for me to sing playing the guitar rather than the bass guitar-{and/or}-I can be sure the song is played right and in the right chords for Mi Espousa ((a bit more Mex lingo here)) when she sings) and play the bass for the rest of the musicians.

The bass gives the sound a bit more bottom. (With Donna and Me, we don't need no more bottom)

Bye, bye!

Later...

3 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

Is Donna having lunch with Gabby Hayes?

5:48 PM  
Blogger J C said...

With someone famous, for sure! 'yuk'

7:19 AM  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

She is very pretty. You can pass that on for me if you would like.. But looks like you were having a great time.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home