i A Time and a Place...: A Fun Day Today...

Sunday, June 07, 2009

A Fun Day Today...



Today will be a fun day. My niece is here from Arkansas where her husband, Tom,  is stationed in the military and Mi Espousa (a little Mex lingo here) Donna and I are going to a get-together with her and more of the family. It will be held at her husbands' parents house.
  
Her name is Mary Lynne and the first thing she said on the phone was, "Uncle James,-you and Aunt Donna have to come to our barbecue," and the second thing was, "And bring your guitar!"
And I, being the outgoing and gregarious person that I am, will be more than happy to comply!

I suggested to Mi Espousa (a bit more Mex lingo here) that we take our laptop PC and entertain the folks but she poo-pooed that suggestion. I will, howsomever, take said PC anyhow, just in case she changes her mind.

Anyhow, it should be a toot. I'll let you know later.  Have a good one!

Later...

2 Comments:

Blogger jel said...

well was it a toot or hoot :)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Ca... said...

It was a toot and a half! It was really nice to see our niece and her husband again. And the other folks, too. Donna and I hooked up our PC and sang a few songs for everyone. We started alone but were soon joined by everyone! It was a toot!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home