i A Time and a Place...: JC and Donna Lee...I Cannot Post Beyond This Page...Not Ever...

Monday, September 14, 2009

JC and Donna Lee...I Cannot Post Beyond This Page...Not Ever...

I can't post on this place anymore...it would be a sin for me...I will leave this as it is to honor my sweet Donna Lee...

My sweet little girl...my life...my Donna Lee...Today you have been in Heaven for two years...it seems like a thousand years...I miss you every day and love you forever...you are the best part of my life,-even now you are gone...I long for the day we will be back together in body as we are now in spirit...I love you, dear...and miss you so much...Your Teddy Bear always...JC...Jim...James...

My sweet Donna Lee, you are 74 years old today, November 13...I will love you forever...Your Teddy bear,-JC...


I'll go on now with my life but this blog will stay like it is...my sweet wife went to Heaven on September the fourteenth, of 2009, at 04:30 in the afternoon...now,on September the thirtieth of 2010, I dedicate this blog to her sweet memory. I love you, my wife, and I keep your memory in my heart forever...Now I leave you here...where we last met...I'm yours always...your teddy bear...James...


It has been a year now since you went away...it seems like an eternity...I thought to write in this blog again and go on with things...but now that I am here, that would be so hard to do...it would be like saying it is finally over...you are gone forever and will never return to me...I just can't do it...I'll just say,-I love you so much and miss you terribly, every day,-every second of my life...nothing can ever be the same...nothing will ever be 'all right'...

I want to tell you,-I have a friend now,-you know her..Catarina Fonseca, Tina of Tinorbison...she has been so loving and caring...she mentions you often,-to say how wonderful you are...how perfect you and I are together...she has given me a reason for some kind of existence,-a reason to be alive...

Even so, to be with you again is my dream...I only await the day when I can see you...touch your sweet face again...I'll wait to write more in this blog...Maybe God will send me a sign when it is time...but not now...not today...
My sweet wife, I love you always and forever...I am your teddy bear...your JC...


"Happy Birthday, my sweet rose! Today you are as old as me. Today I have loved you for seventy three years and will always love you! Forever, your teddybear...
" November 13...

Donna Lee went to Heaven at 4:30 pm today. I cannot imagine what it will be like without her here with me. I know I'll see her again but it's sure going to be lonesome waiting for that time to come.

Thank all of you friends for your love and support. Donna Lee didn't know most of you but, since I love you, I know she loved you, too. That's the way we were; and still are and will always be.

"Hi, Sweetie! I can see you looking down at me. I just want to tell you one more time how much I love you.I love you more than everything else in the world all put together. And I know you love me. We'll always be together, my Sweetie, my Honey; My Donna Lee."

I feel like I should add this poem. I didn't know when I wrote it it would be for my honey. It is very sad.

It's Really Hard To Say a Last Goodbye...

It's really hard to say a last goodbye,-
To know you'll never see someone again,-
To see the look of loss and know that this
Will be the last time that you'll see your friend.
You gently come to her and take her hand,-
You don't know what it is you're gonna say,-
You'd rather not say anything at all;
You never thought you two would part this way.

You feel a little lump start in your throat
And get a little quiver in your chin.
It's hard for you to look right in her eyes
And know you'll never look in them again.
Her soft brown eyes are asking you to speak
But that is not an easy thing to do.
What can you say that will make any sense
When you now know your friend is leaving you.

You've been together all these happy years
And never thought this love could ever end;
You never thought the Angels would appear
And with your love to Heaven would ascend.
But now her loving eyes begin to close;
You whisper that you love her and you cry.
You kiss her gently, then she goes away;
It's really hard to say a last goodbye.


This is a Roy Orbison song my sweetie and I just found on tinorbisons web site (from Portugal) and began listening to. I just have to post it. It is so profound.



Later...

29 Comments:

Blogger jel said...

I'm so sorry CA,

I thought she was doing better!

thoughts and prayers I'm sending your way!

huggs

6:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jim
so sorry for the loss of such a wonderful person, for you and all that know her. She will be missed by all of us too.
You are in my prayers still and I know all of us in the Jams are praying for you and Donna still..God Bless you and guide you through the comming days...KEN

11:00 PM  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

CA - I'm so shocked. What happened?! I'm so sorry. I know that you must feel very lost at times without her. I came here every day to see her progress and I never expected in a million years that we would lose her. My family and I extend our condolences and will remember you both in our prayers. God bless.

11:21 PM  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

I dont know either one of you personally and I am sitting here shocked and crying.. I am so sorry. If you ever need a place to visit you are more than welcome here.. I have to admit I was just like Grizzly Mama. I was here almost every day. Hugs Jim..

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Jamie C said...

I feel the need to tell a story about our beloved Donna Lee. When I was 27, (almost 20 yrs back), I walked into my fathers house,for the very first time, (I love you daddy), and right into my mom's arms. She hugged me tight and whispered, "welcome home". I was instantly loved by a woman who was not my biological mom, but who was just as much a mom to me. The word "stepmom" NEVER entered the relationship. As I sit here this morning I replay that scene in my head over and over. I will forever cherish the times I was able to spend with mom, and the talks we had. Donna loved people so unselfishly that her and my mom, (biological), were friends who were able to visit and enjoy each others company. Neither mom ever forgot to ask how the other was doing. Life will never be the same for any of us. Though we will have an empty place in our heart and soul, we are blessed to know that Mom loved us with every bit of her heart and soul. I love you Mom and I will cherish everything you gave me and taught me forever. Another Angel got her wings. Jamie C

8:46 AM  
Blogger Ca... said...

Thank you all so much. You have been a strength to me and a blessing to Donna Lee and I love you for it.

Jamie, I love you for telling your sweet story,-telling how Donna was all day, every day and to everyone. Tell your mother hello for us. Dad and Mom...

10:07 AM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

I'm so sorry CA!!
I've been checking, and praying, every day too. We all KNOW that Donna is in a better place, but that doesn't mean that your life isn't turned upside down. I'm sorry.

1:57 PM  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

Jim its going to take time before you can post past this point. but you know what we are all here when you can. E-mail if you need a shoulder ok.. I hope you feel up to things soon...

1:14 PM  
Blogger Ca... said...

tshm and tweety,-sometimes I just sit here and look at her picture. Oddly, I feel that if things got easier, I'd feel guilty about it. It's sure hard to be busy. I never realized how much noise Donna made.
I vacuumed and dusted yesterday and ran an errand today. All of that took less than ten minutes. (it seemed)Thanks for your encouragement. We love you all. Jim and Donna Lee.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Ca... said...

Jel, thank you for the poem. Here's a handshake for you. ~~ It's beautiful.

3:12 AM  
Blogger jel said...

Ca, that was a church song, that i put over one of my pictures,

I thought it had a it had a great verse to it
take care

1:31 PM  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

Jim maybe I missed something but what happened to Donna. All I know is I came to read and she was sick?? and then I kept coming back to check on her and she was gone?? I know its a rough time to be asking stupid questions but I missed something.. Hope you are doing better.. Take care..

12:54 PM  
Blogger Ca... said...

I think God figured that me having any more time with my sweetie would be just too much happiness for anyone here on Earth to enjoy.
Of course, I don't agree, but how can I argue with God? He says I can make up for it later. Sure...

8:19 PM  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

Hey just checking in to see how you are doing?? I hope loads better. Let us know and stop in sometime. I have photo's up that might cheer you up.. N..

7:49 PM  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

Happy B-day Donna.. I hope you enjoyed her b-day as she would have..

9:43 AM  
Blogger Ca... said...

Thank you, Tweety. I celebrated it at home, by myself.(except for my sweetie, Donna Lee-she was with me, as she always is) Chico the Wonder Dog wrote a post from his place in Doggie Heaven. (where he guards the Small Doggie Lawn) I haven't been able to write anything more about her but Chico the Wonder Dog did, so I guess that is a good sign. He would love to have you visit him at:
http://chicoslawnspot.blogspot.com/

6:26 PM  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

I will do that and I hope you feel socialable soon. I understand your pain and hope it gets easier every day my friend.. I have found my grand mother and lost her a month later. It was hard.. But thanks for being the friend you are and grieve as long as you need. Nicole..

9:24 AM  
Blogger jel said...

want to come by and say Howdy!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Ca... said...

Hi, kid, nice to see you. I hope you are well.

5:45 PM  
Blogger jel said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:29 PM  
Blogger jel said...

hey Ca,
doing good!

6:30 PM  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

Jim I didnt know him very well but thank you. I have no more tears but its sad to know I didnt get to know him better and yes I hope they do meet up, up in the great place called Heaven... They can watch us all from above and beyond.. Thanks for being a great friend...You look good with the new hair cut in your photo...

8:17 AM  
Anonymous オテモヤン said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:12 AM  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

Happy V-day my friend. Hope all is well. I have been sort of out of the loop again..

1:41 PM  
Blogger Ca... said...

Same to you, Tweetey,-sorry I haven't been around lately.

8:39 PM  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

CA that is perfectly ok.. Take your time coming back to us.. Hope you are well though and doing things that would make Donna Lee proud... I know most of us are proud of you here as friends.... Take care..

8:48 AM  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

hey my friend i was just looking at your other site i had put under favorites and was thinkig of you today.. hope you are well and it would be nice to see a new post sometime but i understand the mourning period of losing someone..

1:23 PM  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

Hey there. i am sorry to hear you wont be blogging much more. I miss your comments and your stories. but I understand how hard it is to leave her behind.. Again if you need a shoulder to cry on I am here for you. If you just want to e-mail and chatter that is fine also. If you have yahoo messanger my handle is tweetiebird56649. Hope you are well and doing good. Talk soon Nicole.

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking time to visit me. I have not been blogging so much. But went and read the poem its hard to say goodbye
It is one step at a day ..Their love will go on..

regards

Nasra Al Adawi

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home