i A Time and a Place...: Attencion!...

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Attencion!...

I just received a greeting card from egreetings.com. When I went to the website, it would only let me see the card if I downloaded it onto my PC. 'ooops!'

It had instructions to copy and paste a code from the e-mail into a 'pick up ID' box and I could see it. That didn't work so I went ahead and saved it off to my desktop and ran a virus check on it.

Voila!!! I contained a 'back door script' virus. Needless to say, (I said needless to say-Oh well) I deleted it before it got opened.

Just thought I'd pass this on in case some of you, also, get a 'Greetings"!

Later...

1 Comments:

Blogger tweetey30 said...

Thanks for the heads up. We dont need anymore viruses in the darn thing than we already have had.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home